The Farmers Wife

Grew up in a town..moved to a city..now I am in the country.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Donners a jackass

OK so I didn't finish watching the whole thing but yesterday my daughter was watching Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, you know that clay funk 1965 one. My MIL bought it for her on vhs. So I started watching it with and for as many times as I have seen it as a child I never before realized how debauched it was.
First of all I didn't remember that Donner was Rudolphs dad. Interesting factiod. Second, they sure did try everything to hide his 'glowing atrocity". Thirdly, all that stupid elf wanted to do is be A DENTIST!
I couldn't take it any more. Thank god the little girl fell asleep before I had to endure any more ignorance from Elfmasters and "deer parents". Come to think of it Santa was kindofa jackass to, slumping in his throne and covering his face when the elves were singing. What gives??

So anyhoo...We went shopping last night, without the assistance of little miss thing. I found alot of nice little gift stuffs. This year we are doing very little gift giving and a lot of Gift Card giving. I thinks its a lot better than getting your brother a pair of flannel pants and his girlfriend ends up wearing them. that would just piss me off. Which reminds me...
One time My husband and I went to Vegas to see a NASCAR race and we bought my brother a Jeff Gordan jacket and I think his fucking EX-GIRLFRIEND ended up with it!??! And she is a crackhead...I swear when I give him a gift next time I'm am going to tell both him and his new girlfriend that if they do ever break up any gift I give to him or "them" is staying with him!

Wishful thinking.

Well we here have had a busy week. Tonight we go to Aunts birthday party at The Wilkin. Free meal for us. mmmm I think I'm gonna order their Rueben, they have good ones there. Hell I may change my mind too.
nahh

I should get back to work.



2 Comments:

Blogger Rin said...

Hi hon, just caught you up at HipMommas and wanted to give you a shout! Welcome to the blogging world!

December 9, 2004 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger not your typical southern belle said...

Hi! Just here via HipMomma. Enjoyed reading your blog so far!

Kim

December 10, 2004 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home