The Farmers Wife

Grew up in a town..moved to a city..now I am in the country.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

New but not improved

Welcome to my blog. This is all new for me, something I have never done before. Like a new frontier. ooo I am so excited I could just do a jig. I question myself on actually doing this, like: Where should I start? What should I say? What kinda freaks are gonna get me? aaahh

OK I'm over it.

I guess I will let you know a little about me:

I am 29, mother of a 13 year old and 2 year old
I have been with my husband for almost 10 years, 4 of those years married
My husband farms grain and sugar beets and I work on a farm (not my husbands) as a "bookkeeper/secretary/pick up your shit and remind you that you have a meeting"
I have trouble with my hair
I love reading blogs espeshally(i know i spelt it wong) FUNNY ones


Lame, i know I will think of more as time goes by, and I would be happy to answer any, some, questions that any one may have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hip Momma said...

Welcome to the blogging world! =)

December 6, 2004 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home